Friday, January 19, 2007

and i said again

I dont know whats wrong my blogger again. The tagboards are malfunctioning.
I cant seem to see anyones or mine. Sigh.
Ive change the layout and added that comment box. So feel free to leave comments since my tagboard is faulty.

and i dont know why i cant to that pembuka kata sign. this corak corak thing just comes out.so ill have to replace some of them with a dash.

Today we actually braided/pleated our hair. Its been a super long time since I did it. I think the last time I did it was in primary four or something.

I couldnt pleat my own hair so my mom had to do it for me, sitting there letting her tie my hair for me took ages. In the end it was all in a bunch of mess and what the heck, I didn’t have time to care since I was late already.

Everyone looked like dutch ladies/phocohantas/or farmer chicks.
Some did the tebu thing, you know those type when you put rubberbands all the way down your hair? Mainly for long hair people I guess.
Some did that normal single braid, or the braids that go both sides of your shoulders. During bm teacher told us that the school decided to call off that pleat-hair rule. Relief-ness…


Stupid rules.. I wonder why our schools are enforcing such stringent rules lately, caring about every single detail..
I realize a lot of people are appealing for school transfer, or going to. Sigh..
Please dont. I don’t want you guys to.

Its actually kinda funny right.
People only remember or realise things when, people they know were actually leaving.
How funny human works.

You dont really care if that person sat infront of you or if you were friends since kindergarden.
Just felling secure with that -im-going-to-see-him/her-everyday- feeling and just when that person breaks the news, of -im migrating-.

Then, only then, we actually take into account that we’re never gonna see that person again.
Going teary eyed and wishing they didn’t have to leave.

Or when it takes someone to pass away for you to realise that they actually exist.
When in the past you go -who?-
And after, when everyone goes -yea, I knew him/her-

Im not pointing fingers;
Its just my way of thinking.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

tagboards are down everywhere =.= it's driving me nuts.

jasmine said...

testing testing.