Friday, January 12, 2007

I dont know whats wrong with the comp, or my internet connection. But I cant seem to log in to blogger/blogdrive or tag at any tag boards :(

And cant even see the tag board actually.

A week of school already passed, funnily everyone in my class does their homework automatically, okay most of the people.

My weeks are gonna be busy :S

Everyday is reserved for a school activity/tuition/piano. My house practice is on Thursday and so is my add math, and I wanna go for house practice. Hrm..

My new baby nephew is born ! and im hoping to be the god-sis :)

He is 8 days old, named Sean. But they say he cries a lot.

tmr is a sat !

Gonna go for bomba meeting, basketball training, maybe go yumcha and I hope hope hope I can go out. Its been soooooooo long..

Haha, and today, I saw a table with ugly words, ugly I tell you.

Its about guess-who and by guess-who again. Well, only a few know.

I find it abit amusing, some of them.

Haha but I have to say, it did get to me. Just a little, just a tiny weeny bit.

Yours truly,

Nerdy / Lame / Banana.

Need I say more?

No comments: