Sunday, January 14, 2007

like i said

So this is a continuation;

I have a habit for drying my hands on my tee/pants after washing them;

I have a habit for keeping unwanted or useless ( so as my mom say ) papers/letters/souveniers;

I have a habit for organizing my timetable in advance;

I have a habit for planning everything before it happens;

I have a habit for analyzing things;

I have a habit for being over paranoid especially when there arent many people around;

I have a habit for getting annoyed easily;

I have a habit for taking things too seriously;

I have a habit for taking things for granted;

I have a habit for blogging ! at least once a week ;p

I have a habit for coming online O.O

I have a habit for drawing;

I have a habit for being the slowest person to get ready in the house;

I have a habit for reading a few books at a time;

I have a habit for losing my clips/bookmarks/pens;

I have a habit for getting myself into unwanted erm mess-es.

My dad just got back from his charity golf thing.

Hhaha always bringing back prizes which is a good thing, but sadly I have to say, 8 out of 10 of those prizes he gets from competition he enters are from lucky draw. Haha !

Well today he brought back the first prize, which is ANOTHER thermo flask ( for mom to use ) , a bag which I snagged (ha-ha) and the rest is for him :D

Pastor mention about worldliness in church today and yeah it hit me,

I guess probably most wouldt understand how true everything he says is,

We’re all blinded by what the world has to offer to us.

Two out of the three statements he mention hit me real hard. It actually happen this week a few times and coming to church to listen what God has to say really answered my questions to it.

I miss going to youth and I heck miss playing the keyboard for service.

But I cant argue, I hardly can even go for youth.

Now you see the not-so-good-benefits of living so far from everyone that you dont have people to fetch you home from activities and when your parents are busy.

Well ive always rebel against the idea of living so far. But what the heck. Im gonna be stuck here for a longggggggggggggg time.

And im not confident for driving that far of a distants so soon ( when I get my license and all I mean )

Okay enough.

Oh one more;

I have a habit for not resisting the temptation to continue online-ing because I have people chatting with me now. Ahhhhh go away ! I need to do homework. Oh no its 9.30 ! csi !




sigh, i already miss that form three/lower secondary/young feeling vibe.
its no gonna be the same isnt it?

No comments: