Friday, January 26, 2007

we're alike

If there was an exam for blogging. I probably would have aced it by now.

I left my computer on the entire day, checking mails, blogs etc, but I didnt chat ( my messenger was away, as always )
Had my piano class today, which was awful because I havent been practicing.

My family and I went to midv , which I was excited to go, cause I felt veryy hong soh. But the journey there took an hour cause of that horrible jam.
And going back? Journey was fine. But something not-so-good-happen.
Why? Blame my arrogant-like-tantrum-problem.

That one hour long talk actually passed pretty quickly, my eyes feel as if they are about to pop out of their sockets. Id much rather sleep early today because I need it, but I dont want to look like ive been up all night with no black rings, you probably get what I mean, or you probably wont. It doesnt matter.

I feel terrible,
I feel useless,
I feel like I havent been much use,
I feel like ive neglected my responsibilities,
I feel like im not getting anything out of my effort.
I feel like im letting down someone with realizing but yet, still not doing anything.

Its funny isnt it, one moment im talking about flaws, the next about shutting up and moving on.
Im so messed up and ironic that I irritate myself.

Shut up shut up shut up.

The puffs under my eyeballs should be subsiding now.
I hope I dont ruin twenty-seventh January.
Happy birthday mom.

it feels like im holding on to something that i shouldnt.
i know it wont work, i really do,
so tell me why am i doing this again?

No comments: