Monday, February 05, 2007

because we had a good day c:


My vision is getting blurry again.
As if I stared at multiple polka-dot dresses for 348638974 hours.
I cant seem to focus on the words on the computer or my book without straining my eyes.
I actually have a slight astigmatism,
glasses werent necessary, but my parents said better prevent it from getting worse, so they got me glasses last year with super duper ultra low power.
Just for astigmatism, im neither short-sighted or long-sighted.

I just can go semi-blurred in vision at night.
It got better since I wore it every night when I was studying everynight for PMR, after that it went back to normal and I abandon my glasses till 10inches of dust lay on my cover.
Ah, but now, its the itchy, tingly as-if-you-first-time-wear-glasses feeling.

Oh speaking of polka dot dresses we had our English oral today, our group was very very VERY spontaneous, I just got my ( short ) script today and thought I could nail it within one period, but I memorized Lyn’s lines instead of mine.
i skipped a few lines but ahh, thank God it got to the point.

Oh we were doing our oral based on our literature short story, The Necklace. So 4 groups were repeating the story again, and again, and again, and again.
I kinda miss our after PMR, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde play. Heck I miss after PMR.

Today the probates were lantik-ed.
Ergh so unfair ! your probation period is only blardy 3 months !
Mine was a freaking 6 months ! pout pout pout.

Peggy didnt come today cause she had MSSD, so I had to replace her for K.Kumpulan :|
Such impromptu-ness. And tomorrow is assembly ! Ah ! im not bragging or anything, im just feeling a bit whoosy..
What if I order the group members and they think im bossy?
What if they dont take me seriously and the other prefects think im not strict enough?
What if I make a mistake and blow my chances?
AH, Choi I know you’ll baca this sooner or later, forgive me lah okay if I make a mistake :P
Like ringing the bell five minutes earlier today -_- #


I dont know why ive grew a fond for blogging.
Im sorry if I irritate you by blogging almost everyday about nonsense and what I do,
But if your okay with it. :) !







Things are so much better like this ya
:)

No comments: