Wednesday, February 07, 2007

not yet

Love That Dog
by Sharon Creech.

February 7th

Yes
It looks good
on yellow paper
But you forgot
( again )

To have more

space

Between the lines
Like I did
When I wrote it.


Thats okay though

***
-Abstracted-

So I got this from the yellow book Lillian so happened borrowed from the library that so happen has an entry written on February 7, which so happen is today which so happen means something.

I can feel a huge lump, yes lump of humongous sweat trickle or flood down my face- if you know what I mean..
Erghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yes I must learn how to control my disposition.
It seems to be getting more and more critical as we speak.
Right now, there are things to be taken care of,
And that requires non-egoistic measures.
Sigh,
I must go..


ha-ha, how ironic.



;)

No comments: