Thursday, March 22, 2007

bridge




Ive been so busy having things everyday it actually gets kinda tiring.
I don’t seem to be at home between 3.30pm-7pm these days.
Hrm, so today we had addmaths and puan LimBeeLan was so cute :D
Everyone felt bored of the new chapter that we started running out of gas to function.
So she said whoever finished her question get sweets.
So there she was bearing the plastic container walking around checking all the greedy form four’s.
And yeah the class got alive again.
Haha.

No I do not have much to blog about.
But I just felt like leaving you with another metaphoric scoop.
Why?
Well, it feels like there’s a city running in my head and it needs lots of thinking.

So, how long has it been?
Long enough I hope.
Its just like those two innit?

one made an effort,
one blew one,
one tried to make a comeback,
one hardly bothered.
Okay lets just say its twos.

No comments: