Wednesday, March 14, 2007

just enough



You know sometimes I feel like such a baby,
Complaining about nonsense and things that arent even worth mentioning,
Bringing things and reminiscing petty things,
And fretting over them like it’s the end of the world,
And then comes my never-failing-tantrums,
Having unhealthy thoughts and
Erm, anger-release-moments,

And then,
I see people like you,
Who’re tough enough to face all that,
Even to me,
If I were to be in your shoes
Should i be falling down the hill by now,
Its amazing how you do it without…
People and emotions, the way I do things,

When all you have is faith,
Something ive been yearning to learn,
To be patient,
To be tolerant,
Im giving in too much to temptation,
Sometimes I can feel its over taking me,

And this is something I need to learn from you.

No comments: