Friday, March 16, 2007

a smile behind another lie




Sigh, im sitting in front of the computer rotting,
Cause I have to burn cd’s for someone.
rwar.

Soooooo anyway,
I had a really busy day yesterday.
I was out from 7am till 10.30pm.
First in the morning we had this interschool prefecty thingy,
There were 6 schools and each had to bring twelve representatives.

We were all divided into 12 groups each having 1 person from 1 school.
I was in the second group and my group had two guys from su and seafield, and 3 other girls from usj 4,usj 8 and sj.

The whole game was to go to each station set up by each school located around the su school. And completing the tasks within the shortest time.
Our school’s station was to pick up 10 red beans in a bowl of flour, which I did and took so long. :\
Erm, besides that, I drank something that taste like grass, :\
Yeah, and plenty other games lah.
In the end im happy to say, my group won. :)

So after that, some of us went to mamak-ed then I followed kay home and to add maths tuition. We were sooo dam tired and I hardly paid attention. Then we both went to basketball but I couldnt run because
I had a tiny blister at the back of my leg,
I usually don’t care, but it was right on top of my erm, shoe mouth,
So I couldn’t wear my shoes,

Weahong gave me a lift to Lyn’s and I went to accounts tuition ( extra class )
And then I decided im not ready for the exam, so I think I’ll have to pass accounts exam this term.

Came home and felt a little more sick then the day before,
I didn’t really have the mood for staying online long, so I went to doze off.


Sigh, im feeling…
Um..

Unresponsive :\



p/s. i dont know why but i cant seem to reply at my tagboard. :\

No comments: