Wednesday, March 21, 2007

today

omg im such a sucky friend ! i didnt realise i spelled HanQi's name wrong. hahaha!


Im in serious need of sleep,
But im actually more sincerely doing something with my stack of papers, with glue and that silver ink.
Hehe.

So anyways,
Today we went to HanQi’s place to watch a horror.
Yeah, so a bunch of us went to WengSoon’s for lunch and to HanQi’s.
We brought clothes and stuff to change in his house and being typical we took pretty dam long.
And we raided his room and found some things. Hahaha.

Yeah so, we watch Shutters. That Thai horror movie?
We all snuggled into each other with pillows and erm, the floor carpet.
A few of them watched it before but watched it again! :D
We screamed like idiots.
Yah, so it was fun :)

Its disturbing, the show, and reminiscing it, ( which I always do ) isn’t gonna help me sleep.
I used to always watch horrors cause I watch them with my sis and end up sleeping in her room.
But now, I cant risk them anymore, because I might just end up on my parent’s bedroom’s floor wide awake.

So after the movie Kay and I walked to school for basketball training since its just a near walking distance.
Being paranoid as usual, I kept a look out everywhere, and we kinda ended up jogging to school.
There was a weird looking painter okay!
And that lorong is like some famous robbery area. So I cant help but be extra paranoid.

Im not use to this.
I keep thinking its like a weekend or something, cause our exams usually end on the last day before the term break.
Sigh..
I have school tmr. :(


***
(earlier...)

Because I have been tagged by Deeeenise!



Name one person who made you smile last night.
nothing I can think of really. But I had one happy night at 10 ++ ! :D
Grins grins grins

What were you doing at 8.00 this morning?
hrm, scattering in class and having chats I think.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
taking bath after being showered with sweat.

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
2006? Pmr !
Im sorry lah, I still cant get over the fact of how much I miss being a pmr-ian.
Okay lah, Im slowly getting over the fact already. Its kinda nice being form 4 :D

What is the last thing you said aloud?
“ KAY CAN RECORD ! ”
( hehe, at the court )

How many different drinks did you drink today?
tanks of water, suet cha , and Lyn’s tomyam! Okay fine its not a drink.

What colour is your hairbrush?
i use combs. Okay anyway, a big grey one, and I mini black one.

What was the last thing you paid for?
SiewLee’s lunch :D

Where have you been last night?
its was a Tuesday night. Watching tv after oh-so-long.

What color is your front door?
my room or the house door? Okay anyway their both dark wooden-y brown

Where do you keep your change?
my already heavy wallet.

What was the weather like today?
it drizzled a little but it was all peachy fine !

What is the best ice-cream flavour?
strawberry cheese cake and cookies and cream from baskin ! but I hardly get to eat from there. Huhuhu.

What is something you are excited about?
hm, let me think for a while,
Ah yes, more hangouts. :)

Do you want to cut your hair?
for the moment, nah.
For the future, oh yeshhh.

Are you over the age of 25?
nope, im literally a decade younger.

Do you talk a lot?
nope, since im portrayed as the silent-emo-go-away-girl from every person who already knows me enough.

Do you watch the O.C?
nope. I tak suke. Its soo bluergh.

Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
nah,

Do you anyone named Steven?
of course. My daddd.. hheee

Do you make up your own words?
haha unintentionally wanting to say stupid and idiot at the same time = stidiot

Are you typically a jealous person?
personally, I will say yes. Hahahah.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A":
erm, Ashley !

Name a friend who's name starts with the letter "K":
Kay Kay Choong!

Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
oh wait. Let me check.
Lillian. Hahahaha.

What did the last message you received say?
checks again.
Oh oh !
“ hey jas, happy birthday !! may you have a wonderful day at college, hehe :) ”

Ah yes, I forgot to tell the person that its neither my birthday or am I in college, and its actually an unknown no. :\ wonder wonder.

Do you chew on your straw?
hehe, I was influenced ! I promise.

Do you have curly hair?
I don’t think so. Unless you consider every stranddd.

Where is the next place you're going?
down for tv.

Who is the rudest person in your life?
rudest? Not any I can think of for the moment.

What is the last thing you ate?
kangkung belacan :D

Is marriage in your future?
I hope.

What is the best movie you've seen in the last 2 weeks?
Moulin Rouge after the like tenth time.

IS there anyone you like right now?
nope, :)

.When was the last time you did the dishes. be honest
today. Yes today..

Are you currently depressed?
nooo im not a complete sob okay !

Why did you answer and post this survey?
because denise tagged me and I like being tagged to do surveys :D

Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I ) Rach – because I know you love surveys like meh :)
II ) Lyn – to update your on-the-edge-of-dying-blog
III ) Kay – because your name starts with K. haha!
IV ) PurplePotatoPanda – just for the fun of it :D
V ) Tiff and co-blogger – because I like your updates. haha

No comments: