Sunday, March 18, 2007

we're all the same

1. What is one thing you would love to
happen tomorrow?
> answering all my exam questions purrrr-fectly :D !

02. What colour ink do you write with?
> currently using g2 black and blue-black. im not consistent I change my pens all the time.

03. Do you prefer History or
Georgraphy?
> I loovey history

04. Who was your first crush?
> huhuhu.

05. Anolog or Digital clocks?
> analogss

06. What would your dream car look
like?
> id love a My-Vi ! haha but I like small cars then posh cars honestly. :)

07. Do you shop at Hot Topic?
> where?

09. What colour are your Bathroom
walls?
> white. :\

10. What is the largest amount of
money, you have ever had in yr bank
account?
> if you mean the most amount I banked in then, its my pmr money, which I prefer to conceal :D

11. Is your phone a flip, slide or
neither?
> flip. But seriously, its very troublesome :l

15. Do you like My Chemical Romance's -
The Black Parade song?
> haha once a while yes, generally, no.

17. Do you fancy someone right now, if
so who?
> no and not gonna find out.

20. Morning or Night?
> hrm, mornings

21. What do you think when you read the
word, Chain?
> err, lock chains?

22. Do you know anyone called Julie?
> haha from Tekken 5 ;p

23. How many times have you left your
house today?
> once

25. How many ties do you own?
> three :|

26. Boomerangs or Frizbees?
> boomerangs are cool !

27. Have you ever been to Russia?
> nehh

28. Have you lost all your teeth?
> haha baby teeth yes

29 . How old were you when you lost
your first one?
> cant remember, prolly 3

30. Do you like the novel Jane Eyre by
Charlotte Bronte?
> haven’t read it.

32. Have you ever had a Rabbit?
> nope, sad..

38. Are you paranoid?
> ive made it clear.

No comments: