Thursday, April 12, 2007

365

I hate and love the ending for that show,
It was just such a perfectly happy ending,
Its such a nicely sketched out ending its just not possible.
Have you ever thought how shows are mostly clichéd?
They just end with perfect ending,
When the ultimate guy gets the ultimate girl.
Clicheee

So anyway,
Today was that sukan raptai.
I burned my ass watching people run for their events,
I can even smell the sun lotion evaporating from my skin,
Which according to people smells like Sunway Lagoon and nicely-creased-sun-dried-clothes.
I went there for marching but didn’t get to since it rained.
Although the rain made me feel happier in some way.

Im suppose to go school tmr,
One; there’s a march past rehersal
Two; im asked to bring my blazer tmr meaning some big event?
Entah lah.

But I just caught a fever.
It might be from the unpredictable weather,
Insufficient rest,
Or that 100 plus I drank that was already contaminated by another sick person. Nudge nudge.

i feel like going to the movies.
Hint hint
so help me,
should i go watch futsal, go for an IU or drag someone to watch a movie. :(
i think April 14 is another good feng shui day.

Congrats on those who won or qualified for the finaless! :)


Hey you(s),
Do you remember?

No comments: