Thursday, April 19, 2007

because just, because

You’d probably think im losing the touch of blogging everyday,
Okay maybe it is true.

So anyways,
Im still so packed up and exhausted with everything lately
I sleep in the car on the way to school, back from school, to tuition and back from tuition.
And for me, when I sleep it means I really need it.

Sueen’s birthday is this Sunday !
We tried planning a surprise ( okay no surprises there ) for her,
But Sueen is a freaking hard person to trick !
Plus she’s having a steamboat thing this Saturday.
Yeayyyy !

Ohh, my dad went China for about two weeks plus,
And he said slaughtering dogs and cows there are like slaughtering chickens here.
You know you usually see trucks or wagons ferrying a bunch of chickens upside down?
They actually ferry the dogs upside down.
Freaking cruel Chinese people mann.
So disappointing.

Did I mention he bought me this ultra super coolie thing ?
:D
Okay I have to admit.
When he sms-ed me what he bought I wasn’t so fond of it because I thought it was useless,
How wrong of me.

So I had the most horrible, unspeakably, terrible week.
I had never thought so much,
Knew so much,
Or hated so much.
Yes if you want me to be honest I was in pure anger.

But you know things are made so crystal now,
There’re plenty more reason
Yes, uncountable,

Though with the things I carry with me,
I choose not to,

And if things are still cloudy,
Its okay,
Because its not a competition.


A big humungous hug to some,
Who listened with opens arms;
You cant imagine how much you(S)’ve helped me with.


here's a little peak of my new found toy;






No comments: