Sunday, April 08, 2007

shut up



Ive just realised it was about 361 one days ago,
Yes precisely that.
Though, I don’t think any of you would remember,
I hoped you wouldn’t
Because then I’ll go tomatoes.

Ahh, that time, that time,
I was wedged in the middle,
Left right left right.
The left felt more convincing,
But left gave in,
So I took a right.
No I wouldn’t and wont protest to that,

But now I feel im back in the middle.
And come to think of it,
Its just the same,
The same thing.

Many say,
Their just,
Alike.
Physically?
Yes
Mentally?
Not at all.

Ironically it took a little bump to the ground for me to see,
No I actually forgot,
Was it left or right?

Probably the road block to the earlier junction would open,
For me to have a look,
And then maybe,
Just maybe,
I’d know

Left,
Right,
Left,
Right.

No comments: