Saturday, May 12, 2007

cause im still awake




Whats this ive been hearing hurh.
Who says you cant blog when your exams are in three days?
Grin grin

I don’t believe you actually glue your eyes to your reference books 24/7 !
And besides how long does it even take for you to post an entry?
Okay lets time this.

Anyhoo,
Im feeling depress everytime I come online to find nothing new to read.
You boring people!
:(

Your making me go to time-wasting sites or finish my kept-for-emergency-boredom-movies.

Looks like its gonna be a messy busy holiday for me after exam :\
I don’t think 2 weeks can cover it.
Grr..

You know,
March and May (and another month which varies, okay lets just say September), are just so shadowy every year for me,
Its like im too busy to prepare for exams that I don’t even realise that the month is passing,
Its been a week plus since the month started, and by the time exams are over its gone.

So lets see, ten months in school
Minus 3 months for exams,
Minus all those holiday terms in between which lets say adds to a month,
Minus all the days you missed school and blablabla,
We only consciously go to school for like six month plus a year,

That’s seriously little and fast moving, considering its been six months since we took our pmr results which that felt like last week.

Oh I got my report card last week, and I realised I only skip school for not more than 15 days a year,
Hahah!
Nerdy smiles.

Oh I forgot to add,
Spiderman was an utter disappointment,
It’s the worst out of the three,
It was so long winded and predictable,
Sigh.
I was expecting more -_-


add : oh i took about ten minutes hah!

No comments: