Sunday, May 27, 2007

fiddly

Since its been so long already I’ll post the answers for the
True Friend Test :D

Question #1
When's my birthday? ( okay this is an easy question ah )

  • 14th June
  • 15th June
  • 16th June
  • 17th June

Hey! This is easy okay !
Okay so now you know :D
Hint hint.



Question #2
How many kindergarden's have i been to?
  • none, i was gifted. ha-ha
  • one
  • two
  • three

Okay random question
Haha two.
First was Tadika Sri Orchard
And the other was Q-Dees usj 9 but now its known as CEC.


Question #3
How many times have i shift? ( as in shift house )
  • once
  • twice
  • thrice


Okay I know I only talk about the Subang to Kota Kemuning one just because I actually don’t remember shifting before the Subang house.
I actually stayed in Sri Muda, but I hardly was ever at home because I stay with my aunt during weekdays, so I remember my younger days there more

Question #4
Where did i first lived at?
  • Subang Jaya
  • Kota Kemuning
  • Klang
  • Sri Muda

Sri Muda as stated

Question #5
How many pets have i owned?
  • five
  • four
  • three
  • two

FIVE,
Okay this question abit unpredictable lah.
Aahaha.
Not all dogs though.
Got lah those random random one.


Question #6
What's is my first dog's name?
  • Panda
  • Teddy
  • Fluffy
  • Bubbles

Bubbles.
How can you not know!?
And some of you answered fluffy :|
Ahhaha okay I admit that name iss weird .
I wanted to name my current dog Teddy though.
But it’ll be so weird yelling Teddy because my dad says it sounds like daddy.
Right…


Question #7
What was i allergic to? ( last time )
  • Fur
  • Dust
  • Seafood
  • Pineapples

Fur. Random shooting question


Question #8

What animal was i in my kindergarden concert?
  • Duck
  • Chicken
  • Dog
  • Cow

A chicken.
Infact, I was the lead chicken
Shut up
I know your laughing.


Question #9
What was my previous house no.?
  • 62
  • 59
  • 3
  • 46

62 ! :D
For those who came should know lah..


Question #10
What service line do i use?
  • Digi
  • Celcom
  • Hotlink
  • Tmnet

Haha I know a lot of people confessed that they checked their phone before answering.
Tsk you people lah.


Question #11
What primary school was i from?
  • SJ
  • Seafield
  • Sri Selangor
  • Seafield 3

Yes Seafield 3 : )
Oh what memories


Question #12
What rank am i in taekwondo?
  • 6th Gup
  • 7th Gup
  • 8th Gup
  • :|

Haha unbelievably yes,
Im a brown one in taek, and was a year away from passing for a black
after 7 years.

Yes why did I leave it hanging..


Question #13
Where is my first and still existing chicken pox mark?
  • My tummy
  • My neck
  • My back
  • My arm

Another random statement.
To be specific, my right arm.
Still crystal clear !

No comments: