Tuesday, June 12, 2007

please hurry please



This week’s a really busy one eh?
Not to mention my favourite week of the month :D

I know a handful of people’s birthday,
One or two weddings,
And a whole bunch of events.

My mom said that this 16th and 17th of the month is good for some celebration.
Woohoo to that.
:D

Hrm,
im still not feeling why we follow the phrase sweet sixteen?
Sure it rhymes and all that,
But the budaya barat namely Americans only call it that because they get to drive when their sixteen,
We Malaysians cant till we’re seventeen !
So shouldn’t we make a phrase like super seventeen?
Haha
Do I hear a second?
Okay abit too much on the chocs already.

Anyhoo,
Im turning shweeet sixteen on the sixteenth. :)
And all you have to do is wish me to make my day!
Okay okay ?
Ahhaha.

Im sorry for some who have initial or later plans on Saturday,
I don’t care,
Im expecting to see you.
And I hate disappointments ! :Ps

Its 13th tmr,
So incase I forget
Happy Birthday Larissa !
:D

And much much much luck to Xin Yi for her grade 8 piano exam tmr too.
I bet you cant wait to laugh at us all.

No comments: