Sunday, June 24, 2007

this is

I was doing my tugasan harian and took a break to scout around my old pictures,
Yeah installation was just a few days ago,

Ten years ago,
When I first started schooling,
Ive already known people like Wai Hong and Wenn Jinn,
Wai Hong a primary friend and Wenn Jinn a kindergarden friend.

Would I have known that ten years later they were about to be leaders ?
Never would such things cross a six year old’s mind.
If someone told me that my friends were about to be leaders in ten years time I would probably look him/her in the eye and laugh my head off, then skip away.

Deng ten years is hell alot okay.
Seeing some picture I wished I took more,
Because times like that don’t come twice.
Im never gonna be six again. Never.
Dammit why was I camera shy last time!

I don’t get why people hate school so much,
No matter how sucky the teachers or school rules can be,
School is still school,
Wouldn’t you miss it after your gone.

I sure as hell would.



new people in yellow !


inside pot luck










another karat picture. slighty different.
and i notice how incredibly short i am. thankyou


as usual, click image for a better view :)

im feeling... blithe :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jasmine joyce here!! :)
know which joyce a not hahahahaha

well, when i left school, i did miss it. but it's sorta like..i miss the PEOPLE there instead of the building. you know?

friends. not really teachers :)