Sunday, July 22, 2007

made for the movies

July’s been good to me.
I wonder if its that 07/07 thing or some rubbish,
But I feel ten times better and lighter altogether for the past seven months of the year.

Ohh im gonna miss July

Interact IU was just yesterday.
theme ; Retro Malaysia
Although it drizzled a little at the beginning the weather was purrrfecto for the event,
We had it in the assembly grounds.

I fetched Rachel there,
And I remembered us going together last year too. Haha
Leona joined us not long after that.

It was schedule to start at 5.30pm

I was suppose to help out at ticketing but it was packed,
So I went ushering,
And I missed the first performance which was Lillian’s and Dana’s :(

i got in when SiewLee was giving her speech,
couldn’t find a place to sit because it was free sitting and every table was taken,
so I hanged around the ruang legar with those performers and committees throughout the event.

Im sure your already bored looking at words,
So I’ll photo blog and caption blog now. :D







Lilly with her holga



HanQi !!



i like this photo :)
SimLi and Dexter dancing to Candyman







SiewLee singing Take Me Away by Christina Vidal



before Nicole left for her grandma's birthday thingy.



groupie




nyeh











Darren & Kay



Rachie baby, Kay and Leona !










Rachel's performace with Emilio and Illyas on GooGooDoll's Iris




we loved her so much we gave her a bush :D



i seriously think Emilio either looks like Michael or Lincoln from Prison Break lah
oh, Rachel with her bush :P



Mr Dex Raj !



with Larissa



Miss IU director




Dance floor was opened in the ruang legar,
It ended near near 9pm
Helped out to clean up till it was 10-ish.
We headed to melur.
We walked.
The little gate was locked as predicted but there was this broken fence we could pass through.
Dad picked me up at 11.

So that’s all for our little IU.
Food was okay and the performance so far had good feedbacks :)
It was better then expected for me,
And a big pat on the back for the stressed out committee :)





Brian who came all the way for IU and went back on the night itself.




nyehs again




smileys




he was eating :D




it was cool that alot of people followed the theme :)
oh my mom made that dress i wore. :D

No comments: