Friday, July 27, 2007

think its better



Drama drama.
All the drama.

Breaths breaths..

Im sad I have to miss all those games. :(
Sadly I can only play the matches after my piano exam.
So I’ll miss four or five games.
Sighhhh

You know how cliché it is when people say
“ don’t judge a book by its cover ”

Okay lah I personally think it is.

Have you ever wonder how our nenek moyangs and ancestors made up all these idiom-ish peribahasa things.

Why book?
Because the content might depict a different story from the cover right?

So let me ask you a really random question :D
I got this from somewhere.
No serious! :D

Which person ate more?
A person with a clean plate.


Or


A person with a plate chicken bones and traces of rice.





The person with a clean plate of course!
Why?
Because he ate everything.

Har-har-har-har-har.

No comments: