Saturday, August 18, 2007

coffee and donuts



Happy holidays!
And its just the first day.
Hoooorah !

I was suppose to go for a 3 on 3 this morning.
But I had some transportation difficulties.
See lah. Stay so far. Grumbles grumbles.
I SADLY had to miss it.
Omg I think I haven’t played a decent game since the last 3 on 3.
And I haven’t been running for about 2 months.
Seriously.
Gonelah stamina yang memang sudah sikit.

Sigh.

Anyhoos,
Went to One U with mom during lunch/brunch.
Suppose to meet up with the rest but didn’t wanna leave mom alone.
So walked with her.
Went to Forever 21 when I heard someone screamed “JASMINE ”
Leona !
Haha looking like the sales person because she was wearing her black Mng Basic which looked like the sales person’s t.

Talked for a while and went off with mom.
Pretty cool day today :D
Because I have benda’s :D
We reached home at 6.30pm :|
So we walked for 6 hours.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!
I watched Rush Hour 3 !
It’s a funny movie to watch plus the people watching that day was awesome.
Every single joke they had in the movie and the cinema would burst out laughing.
Like literally.
I watched it yesterday in Pyramid.
The cinema was shifted one floor higher.
I was seriously shock to see ANOTHER escalator connected to that floor.
The upper floor had the arcade section too which looked pretty Jimmy-Neutron.

Oh but got so much gangguans like some uncivilized guy (Indian) who talked on his phone numerous times on loud speaker ._.
Dude, have you no sense of.. sense??
Everyone shushed him but he didn’t care, he continued speaking in tamil.

And this girl who was smsing in front of me.
Nvm lah sms, but you just had to lift your phone soo high till it was almost above your head, and dahlah your phone had this blinding white light.
And she didn’t wanna miss any part of the movie.
So she would stop texting her LONG message halfway to watch the movie.

Overall, the movie wasn’t great but I liked it enough.
Cant wait to watch Ratatouille this holiday,
And definitely looking forward for Superbad!
Gahhaha.

Chicago disappointed me. :\

No comments: