Wednesday, August 01, 2007

hostage



Prefect dinner; 2 days.
With the month plus plannings we’re finally down to the day,
Okay maybe it wouldn’t be as nice as I wanted, ( points finger to narrow minded educators )
I really do hope what we’ve plan spice things up.
Im mucho excited for the last gig! :D
Im dreading the one during the feast;
And lotsa things we threw in, that hasn’t really been attempted before - so far.
Yes I love planning events I tell you.

I was dreading to go to school for practice on our “project” on Saturday
But I was happily surprised that it was cancelled :D
Lyn and I walked to Kay’s house,
Although there was lotsa rain pouring and you could barely see,
After sheltering in school we walked there again.

Since our tracks were drenched in dirty rain water, and we wanted to dig in to maggi me asap,
We happily and unhesitantly went bare.
Rachel baby joained us soon,

I spontaneously decided to play in that night’s Shaffie Cup.
Probably my one and only chance,
Im glad we won;
Although im practically a left arm in the team for this game,
I still feel glad knowing we’re getting stronger :)

Piano exam in 4 days;
Gah,
Im some nerve wreck.

*plays atlantis princess continually * :D

Hahhahahahahahhahahahaa;
Loooook whose laughing.

a
s
s

No comments: