Thursday, August 30, 2007

i told cha hey

Hello world.

Tuesday we head to Summit Hotel right after school;
It was so impromptu for me since I very well obvious live VERY far;
Made some last minute arrangements and tuition postponing and so I went over to Leona’s for a quick shower and left at half past 2.

It was pretty interesting although not gonna elaborate much.

So about 20 of us decided to go lunch
Okay err tea. It was bout 5 that time.
I kept reminding myself okay DO NOT spend too much money so I settle for a ala carte McD burger.
Economical kan.
Only rm5.75!
Actually abit cut throat lah, go hawker better :P

Then the crowd slowly decresed..
We headed to the arcade.
Haha.

Siew Lee and I were somehow arcade buddies we went crazy.
In total we spent rm5.50 EACH.
Omg. What happen to tight budget.
I think we were having too much fun :\

We played this handle thingy I played numerous times before and I won :D

Then in our black minis we threw our heels aside and gave the bag barrier our bags :D
And played ddr
Omg so embarrassing lah somemore we chose the 5 star game.
I never knew you could sweat playing ddr. Haha
She won.

Played some shooting game we thought it was 4 tokens for 2 players but it was actually for 1 player.
Wanted to withdraw our money back but cannot so we had to change for more tokens.
We still had money so we played another round in another machine
She lasted longer for both rounds.

Then, we played bike racing!
Ahahhaha.
We sat on the motorbikes with our minis and heaved left and right.
It was hard to move that thing man.
I won that.

When we got into the car we just realised how much we spent just on arcade games.
Daymmmm..

Headed to Tanjung for dinner.
And Accounts tuition replacement since I skipper my class which was on the same day but earlier.
All 5 of us were still in our black shirt and bottom uniform.
But most of us took of the green tie.

Kay left her camera in my bag so we took it and took pictures in tuition too :P
Haha how typical.

Merdeka eve people!
Will blog later lah.
Random pictures. :


Karat pictures, taken last year.
outing with Jade, Lyn, & Rach at midv.
what did we watch again?




fly eyed
Me, Manda & Yivonne





2 years back or was it 3?
at our primary school teacher's wedding :D

No comments: