Friday, August 31, 2007

my photos

tagged by denise :)


Seven things to be done before my death.
1. sky dive and be in one piece & alive :D
2. hopefully some Jasmines for Valentine ( HEHE )
3. walk over water :) no, really I do.
4. travel to Venice! And get on that boat ride.
5. achieving.
6. get married happily and stay married of course still happily.
7. inspire



Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. walk away from God
2. smoke
3. do drugs
4. eat dog meat
5. suicide
6. drink more than a 400ml of coke. I will never stop burping I tell you.
7. eat junk food or noodles everyday. I like my rice thank you :D

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. diary
2. play rpgs :D
3. stone. Oh wait I do, do that in public
4. aiyoh I really dunno what I don’t do when im away from public lah, almost everything I can think of is pernah ber public before lohh.
5. that one that onelah
6. -
7. -

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. my goodness
2. I slap you ! (habit I hiked up from Lyn-tsktsk)
3. off the lights pleaseeee
4. why you always like that oneeeeeeeeeeeee. hehe
5. meet coco and meet nut :D (inside joke courtesy of Tania Kat-Lin Edward!)
6. LILLIANNNNNNNNNNNNN ( especially during the last period of the day :] )
7. Sorry girls, im straight :D

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. anna nalick - breathe
2. Dixie chicks – im not ready to make nice
3. hello goodbye – dear jamie
4. jacks mannequin – dark blue
5. mandy moore – its gonna be love
6. oasis – wonderwall
7. swicthfoot – only hope

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. steal my things :(
2. open my books more than 45 degrees or bending the pages till it has a upwards C when you close it or or leave stains!
3. drinking my coke collection !
4. lied?
5. er er er take my g2 pen. Eyes the girl sitting next to me.
6. tell me im anti social, yes thank you I get that enough :)
7.stick chewing gums ON the benches when SOME people might SO HAPPEN sit there and ter kena their FAVOURITE pants, which in case you didn’t know will stay there for a longgggg time since its not washable, and everytime that person wears it people say “oh did you know your pants got err stain”
:[ sob.
I will so screw you, you uncivilized someone.

Seven people to tag.
aaron
adrian
amanda
azmi
brenda
cherry
chinyau
dana
darren h
denise
dexter
ivan
ivy/tzeyin
jade/yumi
james
jesslyn
joonwei
kay
kenny
kharloong
larissa
leona
lillian
lynette
michelle
nicholas
pauline
peisong
rachel
raine
richard
siewlee
siewmay
stephanie
suanli
sueen
tiff
villi
xinyin
yivonne
zhiji

No comments: