Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sounds of tomorrow

To finally finish what happen during the dinner;
Which I think you wouldn’t care anymore,
Because my vibe for updating about it has died.

Anyhoooos.

Tepat pada waktunya we finished everything
Everyone started snapping gambars;
We excos however cleared everything and finally ate in the VIP room
My first taste of food for the night which was already near midnight.

jas: come come ! one last shot in the toilet !




yes?





we were trying to do 'acting stupid'
( looks at kay )
yes...
stupid...









Me and Lyn were overnighting at Kay’s that day.
So we went to her house and cooked.
Actually they cooked since I was craving for coffee;
Black solid bitter coffee,
While they cooked mushroom soup/ or chicken soup.
Cant remember.

After that we went to her room,
Played with the curling iron;
Made a idiotic video that got us laughing for a few minutes till the stomach muscle can kill you,
I slept on the floor
HAH
Cause I dozed off at 3am..

Next day we had to send the drum set and the leftover door gifts to school.
Went to school and watch a little of the Koperasi-an’s audition for the their dinner,

Her family were super generous to bring us to Tai Thong ( Tai Tung! :D ) for brunch.
Dim Sum in Tai Thong for brunch
Omg.
I felt so happy :D
Felt like VIP there mannnn.
Her family are like regulars there.

Had a short trip to Pyramid and taaaddaa.
That’s finally the end.


my coffee








their lumpy coagulated soup





its the T Lyn game me and the one i wore during the dance.
the back says "My Sweet 16 Gift"
i had to refrain from posting the front because it looked too obscene.
ahah. but it says
"I Find Simplicity Exciting"





ohh now you kinda see the front.
Me, Kay, Megan, Lyn




then we let little Megan play with my cam





Her brother








and herself.
hahah.






oh yeah.
I havent mention have I.
My mom made the dress i wore during the dinner :D
:D
:D
:D
:D

No comments: