Wednesday, August 22, 2007

winter just wasnt my season

Watching Ratatouille tmr!
Yeahawww.
At long last :D

Went to a birthday celebration yesterday.
It was a church member’s birthday.
Hun Yu’s aka Joshua.
Okay I don’t really communicate with him much
I dare say im some berat mulut freak in church when the only person I talk to most of the time is Rachel.

The most I even speak to him is when he’s worship leading and telling me what he wants on the keyboards.
That’s it.
But yesterday was his 21st birthday and lotsa people were invited.

Sadly he wasn’t exactly surprise cause on the way he saw all the familiar cars parked outside -_-
Go figure.

It was at a restaurant called Mum’s Place in Damansara.
The food was really good.
The whole restaurant was very Bangkok meets home type with a little Buddha-ish vibe.

Didn’t take lotsa pictures.
Didn’t have the mood to
So this is all ive got.









they made these really sweet cards with pictures of him on every table








im sorry i couldnt get a decent picture of him
because he was swarmed everytime.












Ive downloaded
Snow White and the Seven Dawrfs !

Watched Prince of Egypt today :D
Goodness, I miss Disney classics.

No comments: