Saturday, September 08, 2007

a.l.o.t?

I think im ditching my blog these days.
Sayangs sayangs.

I will find you a new layout!
Or blogskin or whatever.
Although im still contented with this ‘city life’
But I am getting bored.
Maybe I’ll change it and switch you back :D

Anyhoo,
My um, housing community has this competition.
Had*
It was a garden competition.
Cause my housing area is just a year old and not many people shifted in yet,
And the community ahli wanted to beautify the place,
So they gave the residence a few months to deco their houses with plants etc.

3 categories,
One for the corner lots,
One for the end lots,
And one for the intermediate.


And guess what,
My house won the end lot category.
Ha-ha-ha-ha.
They gave us a plant that looked pretty nice and a mini rabbit sculpture for deco in gardens.
Not bad not bad..

Erugh, this is a random post before I start day dreaming about ionic compounds and salts and acid & bases.

photos from today:
i got ready faster than mom and got bored and started snapping photos.


ciku my mom plants



Sweet sweet baisel & part of my garden



old mans drinking tea on my mom's bonsai



my poor poor scratched phone which i expected to last way longer than it should



oat meal!
the smell of it. :)



Microtoaster

No comments: