Thursday, September 20, 2007

saying something

Sis is back for a few days.
She reached home yesterday and going back to S’pore this Sunday,
She wont be coming back till December when we go down to pick her.
Yay Singapore.
And she got me some cool things.


It was an hour long drive for parents to pick her up so I didn’t follow.
I got bored while revising.
so this was my entertainment,


Meet my highlighters





My companion


Spot the Not.
I actually like the free Ribena watch.
but i hate the fact that its digital.
the strap is cute though.





From; Shing Vee


Let me tell you a funny story,
3 years ago,
Sueen bought me a Westlife Cd,
because back then i was a fan.
Her bro wanted to check out the songs and pop,
he ter broke a itsy, bitsy part of the Cd thingy inside,
so she felt guilty and never gave it to me;
Until yesterday!
Thank you Sweeeeeen!
i still like :)
p.s/ no more fan of the boy band.





She also gave me a book :)
and, Lets just say i REALLY like it :)








ah yes,
what did my sis get me?
She got me two can bottles.
Not just your typical ordinary ones.

It’s a can drink manufactures by F & N
And you can only get them in Singapore.

Whats it called?

Anything

&

Whatever.

No im serious.




see, i told you.
Whats so special bout them?

you have NO IDEA what your drinking till you taste it.
so its like a guessing game.


Anything is carbonated
Which include the flavour:
Cola
Cola with lemon
Apple
Fizz up
Cloudy lemon
Root beer

Whatever is non-carbonated:
Ice lemon tea
peach tea
Jasmine green tea
White apple grape
Apple tea
Chrysanthemum tea.

Till now, i am still debating if i should drink them

No comments: