Thursday, October 04, 2007

who says you cant go home?




Pos Laju guy rang my door bell.
Mom wasn’t home;
So I signed.
Two sealed envelopes for dad.

Called to tell mom about it and she said I could open the envelop cause she’s expecting something.
So I did.

My eyes almost popped out when I counted

Eleven, fifty ringgit MPH bookstore vouchers.

Yes the big one one.

RM 550 worth of books.

Omg it made my day.

Though I have to split it with sis.
I at least could get 4 pieces right
At the very least.

Still,
I cant wait.

Ive been dying to get new books,
And since the book sales are pretty rare I don’t buy them as often anymore.

Patients is a virtue
:D

Nods vigorously.




i find this picture
seriously disturbing :\






Tmr's officially the last day of PMR.
fast right?

this 5 weeks exam is really sucky. :(
i feels like forever!

at least i get to get out for fresh air within the week.
I gave in.
I went to Pyramid with mom yesterday.
Huhu.

Met familiar faces and good to see them.

I am officially addicted to Tv series.

No comments: