Tuesday, December 25, 2007

hark the herald angels sing !

My sexay grey-pink-threading Bible
:D




Merry Christmas !

Our little Christmas eve dinner was fun.
I finally got to see my little God bro which was drop dead adooooorable.
Not your typical crying baby who wants everything.
He just sat there coolly and oftens stick his tongue out,
Its because his baby teeth is growing.
I am a very proud God sis :D

My sis and I were part time baby sitters that day,
With one hyper active 3 year old,
We had a rotating basis but mostly I held my less than a year old little brother.
Yay.

We heard carolers 3 doors away so we went to sam pat.
The next thing I knew we were joining them in singing carols.
Abit awkward but what the heck,
It is Christmas right.

Im going over to that neighbour’s house tonight for some Christmas dining.
& this year Im really grateful for what Ive got.
(which mostly were in surprises),
And overwhelm over how much love Ive receive from family and friends. :)

And hey Christmas isn’t all about the most pricey expensive gifts.
Honestly if you used Christmas as a reason like that,
Tsk tsk,
shame on you.

Happy Christmas everyone!


Feast your eyes
On the most adorable baby ever!

Little Sean






Well,
I just had to camwhore with him. :p

No comments: