Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ive found my answer



I would say about 80 percent of the population in the school has been in a relationship.
Im pretty sure maybe 90 percent would too.

I fall in that population of 10 percent.
I admit ive never been in one before.

And I dare say im proud of it.

Despite the strong factor of my parent’s disapproval
-which I am very grateful of.

I know very well that, should they have allowed me now,
I wouldnt let myself into one.

Mainly,
I do not think I am ready for such.

I am not simply creating this post for a “single rocks” statement.
Truthfully I don’t see the point of that statement because I bet when you actually get into a relationship you would be far embarrass by that statement you made, unless of course it was just “a matter of saying”

I wouldn’t deny of course that Ive learn to have my personal likings before;
But as far as it goes,
Until im ready I wont dive into a relationship just yet.

Ready in my opinion is when Ive fallen in love so hard that I would never ever want to climb out of it even if a million dollars was waiting for me at the other side,

Ready in my opinion is when i don’t have to worry if I have mud on my face and still feel amazing,

Ready in my opinion is when ive gain trust and the approval which has been the biggest priority for me,

Ready in my opinion is when this person brings out every bit of good in me,

Ready in my opinion is when this person is willing to wait until im ready,

Ready in my opinion is when I know this, this is the one.
Not after two or three.
But just this very first and last.


I would probably be 20 when im ready,
i probably be 25 when im ready,
I probably be 30 when im ready,

But until I am,
This is exactly where I see myself.
Because things like these do happen,
and that is where i wanna be.

This is not a trick emo question,
But I just thought of it after recalling the story line of “A Walk to Remember”

If you were twenty-five, in a strong relationship, still not married, and just found out you were going to die in ten years.
would you love enough to let the other go.

Or if your spouse were to be in that condition,
Would you love enough to hang on and make him/her experience the best ten years they’ve ever lived.

No comments: