Friday, January 18, 2008

soon



Hello hello

So right,
I thought I had all the time in the world to revise the undang book.
But I just started yesterday and I had a very busy Wednesday and supposingly I was suppose to attend a surprise party at Swenson,

Okay since the party has already started I might as well mention it’s Shing Vee’s party.
I could go and everything was perfect!
until well, I decided not to go. :(
not that my mom didn’t let me or anything bt yeah,
ade lah.

: (

So now I have extra time to spare and I missed training.
Gr I could have at least made use of my Friday evening by going training but I decided not to go to the party a few minutes ago.

Ya allah,
Kenapelah.


I have over pouring homeworks,
Yet I have no time this weekend.
I feel very deprived.

And I’ll be missing a game this Sunday :(
Why?
6 hours course.

My days cant get any worse.

My One Tree Hill cd has already departed :Da

No comments: