Monday, January 21, 2008

stars are falling over us



I feel so guilty for abandoning my blog.
Har-har.

Ive been so busy !
Like today after school had a fast forward lunch and headed to klang to visit grandma.
No she aint sick or such
We just visit her 2 times a month or something.
Went to the mall nearby and im back already.

I haven’t had a peaceful sleepable weekend.
And I missed church for two weeks :(

Two weeks ago was that 5 hours course,
And this week I had a ball game.


Oh and another reason I hardly blog is cause my sister is always busy bumming around in my room, using my desktop, over excessively downloading her shows and sorts.

I end up doing homework in her room most of the time nowadays O_O
I haven’t touched my unread novels :(

So just to let you know,
Im doing ay-okay. :)


Check list :

Plans for tomorrow,
Plans for Wednesday,
Plans for Thursday,
Plans for Friday,
Plans for Saturday,
And plans for Sunday,
And the everyday of the week after that.

Yep I will be a zombie soon.

I bought something online for the first time!
Im so happy I tak boleh tunggu sudah.
:D

No comments: