Sunday, January 06, 2008

twelve days of christmas ends now



I Am Legend is good,
Creepy
But good.
I really liked how it ended and how it went there.

You know how everyone definitely has at least one flaw.
And sometimes is varies and changes.

I really think my temper is real short.
Im getting so angry so fast I find it suffocating.

Sometimes I get really ticked over a really small matter,
Know I really shouldn’t and don’t have to be mad,
But still am anyways.

But gimme a minute or two,
To have a dramatic scene flashing in my head,
And I’ll be okay.
Really.

Of course unless its something I should be angry about.
Heh.

So here’s an apology if I ever make you see my wrongly.
Your probably socializing with me at the wrong time. :D

I admit though,
Im not one to jump around you, scream hi or bye at you from the other side of the block or run up to you for the sake of noticing that you have a new gadget and stuff.

so,
here’s me saying sorry if I ever done or said anything I might have offended you in any way.
I was just being cranky.

C:


p.s/
I am not sleeping in my room tonight,
Because im having non-realistic visuals from I Am Legend.
Bunking on sis’s rooms floor.
Haha.

Happy Birthday Kae Lynn !

No comments: