Sunday, January 27, 2008

you cant handle me


with flash

First off a birthday wish to two people

Martin Lai which we managed to surprise him yesterday.

And mummy dearest which we manage to surprise also today :)

So yesterday I went to the Larian Mesra etc thingy.

I had a minor fever.
Didn’t really conquer me or such but it was there.
I still ran only for the sake its my last year.

So in the end I got number 17 I think.
(based on the paper I saw)
Not good.
I was hoping I would run better this year.

I wouldt blame it on the fever because I would just be “in denial”
Or trying to say I can run better without it.
(So don’t think im trying to make it sound that way)

We got ready and such and gathered at Martin’s house to surprise him.
Oh the awesome feeling of a successful surprise party :D
I have a little video clip which I will update soon alright.

And today my mom was shocked when we took her to Shogun.
GAH,
All the exercise from the Larian can just go poof with the amount of awesome food there.
I am sick of sushi
(for the time being)
Sushi will never taste the same
Shivers.

So these two days has been good.

But my fever got worse from the running under the sun I had to skip church.
14 hours of sleep is still not enough.

Not to mention my back feels like a bruised jelly.
Im suppose to skip school to go to the doctors tomorrow but I cant miss Monday’s subject.
So I’ll just have to bear with the pain till I skip school on Tuesday.

Off to eat my meds.

Here are all the pictures I took yesterday.
Excluding the videos.
So those who asked for the pictures, here are all of them :)







the three people who ter wore the same colour























without flash :D

No comments: