Tuesday, January 29, 2008

you could too



Not feeling…
Myself.

I feel driven mentally,
But like a caterpillar physically.

You weakling!

I see people around me all pumped (or not)
To do
Something.

Even when they don’t have to do as much,
It still happens.

Toddler since already,
Its always the effort and how much not why.

Im gradually being
The exact contrary to the has been.

Its already natural and habitually I practice it.
Seeking whats right and supplementary profitable.
More or less like the terms of fwb but without the first.

I want confinement,
But I feel like I have a clog in between,
A big fat stumbling block in the way,
But I cant see it.
I just feel it.

The term of it is never adequate,
Is not overrated,
Should it be,
I wouldnt believe it anyway.

I need
Faith.

Cheesy enough.

I miss,
That over empowering feeling of amazing-ness.
That unconditional love to love.
That blissful joy to cry for being overjoyed.

Yes
I miss.

No this post isn’t for any of you to understand.

No comments: