Thursday, February 28, 2008

choking under it



You know I have soo many things I want to do during the march holidays,
Or after the march holidays I listed them down,
Incase I forgot it.

Urgh I cant tunggu.

Ohh
A week from now,
Exam is over for the week,
Did you realise?
And 2 weeks from now I’ll be back from Genting.
Yes I hitched a spot in the 5B’s class party.
Im pretty excited.

Sadly my minion of friends arent going,
But at least I have Kay,
We can bond so who needs them :D
We’re sharing a room. Woohoo.

This year I have a crazy amount of open house to attend,
Being my area is still new and all,
So they shifted in before cny or around this time.

I hardly join my parents for the community gathering’s
Like family day, countdown etc.
(yeah its like we’re in a private comitee)
So whenever I go to open houses it’s the first time they ever see me,

And the only thing that they know
To acknowledge my presence
Is the fact that I play the piano O_O

I had loads of aunties and uncles asking my parents
“who is the Singapore scholar” (sister)

And

“who is the pianist”


I sorta retired from piano,
So their actually asking me to pick it up again to entertain them during their evening walks.

Ya Tuhan..

But I have to say,
It is motivation :D

No comments: