Monday, February 04, 2008

honey bunny sugar in a candy kay!

I suddenly have so much things to say but since this is a special post,
I’ll just post those next time :D

First and foremost HAPPY SUPER SEVENTEEN KAY

Friends for 6 years and of course more to come :D

Im guessing this will and would probably be the best birthday?
I dunoooooo~

Im just guessing. :D

Budak you can drive already so don gimme alasan no transport no more ah.

Have fun and must tell me how you celebrate yar!

Cepat we need to get you know what before you know when !

So anyway we had this surprise thing for her in her house,
But her little cousin spoiled it by telling her that she had friends in her room.
Ish ish.

Then in school we had another surprise in the canteen.

And I know your present!
All I can say is,
We all envy you :D

Your present from me is in the process tunggu tunggu.























No comments: