Tuesday, February 26, 2008

making me making you




I am here to blog at peace because the news of exam being brought forward to this Friday is off !

Instead the paper will be postponed to the day after holidays.

Which means 4 days of exam next week,
And a day after holiday.

The frustrating thing is I already sacrificed a day to studying bio,
But at least one reading/ memorizing subject is off my list for the week on my to-do list.

And at least I don’t have to worry about accounts tuition not finishing the syllables.

I had two funny injuries this week.
Both which happed on the same foot.

The worst one happened yesterday when I (shorted version) injured the front sole of my feet in the car by hitting this blunt metal bar,
my skin kinda penetrated the bar.
So no running, no walking too much.

and i injured my right middle finger a week before cny,
by slamming the car door on it.
i somehow feel that my right half is retarded.

I feel like a clumsy clutz.

On a brighter note!
We had our second day of photography today!
Hectic

Had to bring lots of clothes and was really sweaty throughout the day.

I had a monologue debate if I should bring my camera,
And I did,
Which im glad of,

Stocking up my memories,
Making my feel nostalgia when I grow up,
And another reason for me to recall and cry and miss over when school’s over.

Im too lazy to resize all the photos.
So I’ll just post them tomorrow.

Tak pergi sekolah what..
:D


No comments: