Monday, February 18, 2008

tamils and telegus



I feel like time is slowly slipping thru my tangans now.

I hardly have time to do everything!

Okay I am thankful that the first term exam is only one week,

Im really hoping I can get all A1’s this time (tolong oh tolong)
because my confidence in getting straight A satu in spm is rapidly decreasing.

Have you ever wonder what you would be next time?
I suddenly had this dilemma mumbo jumbo,
What I want to be,
Is somehow unreachable.
(common lah, think Malaysia please)

I don’t wanna end up going pokai when I grow up expecting my husband to support me kan.

I wanna be a successful proud wife/mother ok!

So yeh,
I still don’t want a job that I’ll regret for the rest of my life of course,
Heaving my fat-grown-up-arse to work everyday right.

I have no idea why im even in Pure Science,
Because I don’t think I’ll be majoring in medicine pon.
But well,
To widen my scope of ambitions lah O_O


So the decision of going for something I think im good at,
Something I want to be,
Or something safe and secure.

Because right now,
What I want to be (that I think I would totally love going to work everyday)
Isn’t very convincing anymore;

The term “If you work hard enough, Dreams come true”
Is sangat teramat overrated okay,

Like when I was in primary
I won so much art competitions I was so certain I was going to be an artist.
Somehow my “talents” got washed away because I didn’t nurture them enough and I can see berbanyak people with so much more to offer.

So who am I to judge (now)
That I am good in this and I’ll have a career in this that in the future?

Urgh,
Sorry im being such a negative mess,

Well,
Part of it is true right.

No comments: