Friday, March 28, 2008

macam tu

Appologies for not updating !
I’ve been so caught up trying to cope up with homeworks from the days I ponteng for the basketball mssd.

Fyi,
We had a sad lost in this game.
But I can say we definitely could have won and everyone gave their best !
No one’s fault and I wouldn’t regret being with these chun chun team mates. :)
( Team outing ! )

So anyways,
After I finally settled in class,
I was so lost in every thing, every subject,
And for the first time I felt soo freaking lost in add maths and mod maths because I skipped so many days.
So this week was all about getting back the momentum and completing homeworks.

I declined so many of this week’s activities,
I even skipped Sukantara !
HOW COULD I RIGHT?
But I did.
Sigh, and other stuff like high jump which I wanted to try.
(but highly superbly doubt can even jump over the bar if its even 100cm
har-har)

yeah so since now im finally settled,
I feel more relieved.
Like I have hope for SPM again. Haha !


Xin Yi, Nicole, Lillian and I are getting paid to do dua orang punya 2 year's worth of Kerja Amal’s and Tugasan Harian's.
How freaking-awesome-free money-ish is that?
:P








Im on the far right on the phone with Lynette finding out my results. haha!


note: i realised this year we didnt take picture with our not-very-pretty jersey.
haha.




p.s/ i give up ! gonna visit the doctor tomorrow. my throat sangat teramat memedihkan

No comments: