Saturday, March 22, 2008

no need for words



How do I write something without making things sound the other way,

Lets see;




i fear of how things might be when we’re all grown up and apart.
No time for this things.
No time for those things.

Strings were closer when we were further,
Literary.
Because it felt like a niche to just commune.

I want this,
but I don’t feel it,
as if its not being embraced.
Yes I want it so badly.

I think sometimes im trying a little too hard,
But I see how if I don’t at all,
I fear I’ll have nothing at all.

Sometimes how you see stories/movies/lyrics/books.

How like,
We’re too “blinded” because we’re chasing things that we neglect other things.
Yeah,
Sometimes I think I fit right there.




As direct as you think this might seem,
I can truthfully honestly tell you,
Its not half of what you think it means.

No comments: