Monday, March 31, 2008

on the fence

The barbeque turned out pretty great. :D

God knows how many silly photos we took when Tze Yin took out the dSLR,
& we acted like psychotic dumb bimbotic blondes.
Seriously, serious.

But it was all in good fun;
And I keep oogling at how pretty the pictures are.
:D

We should just have a party to take psychotic dumb bimbotic blonde photos next time.

The night ended with TzeYin feeling uneasy from the big mug of Heinekken she downed.

Thanks for offering your place and the photos.

Many more photo’s but im still in the process of receiving them,
I just love file sharing.

Yes the dSLR outshined my puny Lumix,

Anyways;
Short update before I go tune in to TV.
Skip school today cause it was raptai sukan.
I was asked to run the 1500m for sukan but I declined because im not ready and I don’t wanna embarrass myself!
Sigh, I’ll just happily be a spectator.
Go purple!

umm, sneak preview of bbq?

more photos soon !




No comments: