Thursday, March 06, 2008

staying alive

I feel so liberated !
I really don’t know how Im gonna cope with spm considering im already gasping for air with this 4 days exams.

Yay for holidays and the plans of course.

Although of course I’d have to study bio and accounts for the postponed exam.

So exams had been alright,
Until we had this supper killer can die combo.
Chemistry and physics which was today.
Gah!
How can you put two reading subjects in a day ?!

So anyway,
Not only we had limited time to revise the things coming out for exam,
Puan Tay set the chemistry paper as if it was gonna be the last exam we ever sit in our lives.
Urgh..

So anyway,
I didn’t miss the chance to watch AI although I had to kill my brain cells with chemical equations and laws.

Did you realise David Cook is a left hander and plays the guitar with his left hand?

I noticed it yesterday and
Playing a guitar with your left hand aint easy !

Im just feeling so happy having this after-exam effect.
i don’t even care from all the fatigue I felt this morning.

My cousin ( in law )
Has just bombared my inbox with pictures of me and my god bro.
I never knew we took so many pictures. :\
I’ll upload them in a few minutes :)

No comments: