Sunday, March 23, 2008

turn me around again



Started having block nose on Saturday,
Resolving to bad flu.
I haven’t had flu in ages. O_O

Followed by a sudden BAD high fever,
But I bared with it all just to watch Black Dahlia.
The oscar nominated film which I think is pretty good in a screwed up, give you chills way.

Josh Hartnett was in it by the way.
But I was never a hardcore fan of his anyways, :P

Slept early,
Work up every two hours just to pee from all the water I consumed due to the extremely heaty feeling up in my throat.

Tried my best to get out of bed to go church.
But I couldn’t :(

Im feeling like the most horrible human being on earth for not going church for such a long time.
I really really really wanted to go today. :(

Woke up at eleven because I couldn’t bare the hot-cold fever-ish feeling.
Walked around the house aimlessly like a complete zombie and just decided to sleep again because I really didn’t know what to do to make myself feel better.

If you’d ask me,
It would be the perfect day to skip school tomorrow.
But no,
Tomorrow I’d have to go on “a battle” with Pn Tay for my chemistry paper.
Sigh.
Maybe Tuesday.

Suspected reason?;
Lack of rest,
Running high low everywhere,
Funny weather,
Having training hari itu when it was drizzling,
Lack of water,
And the spoiled milk I ate with my cereal that morning.
- I checked the expire date, and they totally lied! The milk was soooo coagulated and sour.


Sigh,
Feeling zombie-fied,
Please do not take it personally if I give you my tantrums and bad tempers tomorrow.

:)


Cheers.pop.dot.dot.dot

No comments: