Tuesday, April 15, 2008

before its twelve

After strong mental debate on which to go,
I went for Seafield’s Leo IU,
Well mostly cause my friends chose to go that.
Initially I planned to go for Interact.

We were a little late;
Because we thought it wouldn’t start on time.
Haha,
Apologies.

Felt abit bored at the beginning,
Also because we were starving.
So it made it worse.
But it was better after on.
There were good performances and okay ones.

I really liked how Mabel sang Kiss Me.
Pats pats great job Mabel !

After happily stuffing ourselves with food,
We were more in a good mood and enjoyed ourselves.

Danced when the dance floor was open,
Had a good time dancing despite unfortunate events of um butt gropping which some of my friends experienced.
You perves !

Ohh ! and yesterday I notice a heel mark on my feet (hurt a little-like those subtle bengkak pain) because someone stepped on me with their sharp heel. Boohoo.

But overall it was good,
Manage to meet a few people there too.

Inspires me to add another 10x100000 percent to our own iu.
:D

Below are the pictures.
From my camera and Kay’s phone.
:)

Sorry if its too dark.



Table 25 (?)


Rachel sayang


Kay sayang


Leona and Rachel


Rachel and YiVonne





Rachel and i


Min !







There's actually more that i promise i'll do it later.
Chinese show beckons!

No comments: