Sunday, April 27, 2008

microscopic



Sorry for the lack of updates,
My life isn’t very happening lah anyway recently,

Back from a two days motivational camp thing we’ve been rushing for these days.
Darn teachers who are so last minute and throwing us their jobs
And why make it so near exams !

SIGH

There goes my precious weekend of a lot worth of studying.

A week till exams and I don’t think I’ll do as good.
Im extremely reluctant for our three weeks exams.

Anyways,
Just wanna thank Sueen for being the usual generous self and treated us to yummy steamboat !
:)
Sorry I had to leave early though.

Sigh I feel like a fun sucker because of exams.

I feel like im under that category that guy mentioned at the course today.
The one who prefers to sit alone than mingle.
Haha yes im antisocial like that.
:P

Sorry la im cranky under pressure.

School again tomorrow.
Gah, im so sick of going school !

No comments: