Thursday, April 17, 2008

when it hurts



Frustration has been my daily agenda.

Even where theres nothing to really worry or be angry about,
I still get all worked up.

I hate when things bottle up.

And the worse thing;
Im not exactly the person to shell it.
Its just plastered all over.

Adding there’s not many yous to be there.

I cant believe how the ppms teacher can even notice it.

Plus,
Its such a huge ignominy to me that I am no longer stringed to You.
I once had my rising moments
Where everything fell right into place,
Right where it should be.

Out of everything I’ve eventually lost,
I regret not being close to the one and only one that mattered to me,

Quiet time doesn’t feel as powerful as it used to and should be,
Singing doesn’t give me the chills and goosebumps and spontaneous happy tears.

Maybe its all this things that are somehow somewhat barring me away.

Yet,
It kills me to know if I’ve grown apart.


This is just so I’d know im going to try yet again.

No comments: