Wednesday, May 28, 2008

we can all agree

Oh gosh where do I start.

I should just do it chronologically right.
So BRATs.

I really never regretted going and its such a waste you people didn’t go!
Loads of people from KL.
And handfuls from other states and even from Sarawak.
I didn’t find anyone schooling in the usj area.
The nearest was Taman SEA or SU.

We went there and we were awkward like duh right.
Then Qisthina sat beside me and we found out we both stayed in the Kota Kemuning area.
So cool right.


After getting introduced and stuff we headed for our first editorial activity.
They took us to Penang Road and asked us to snap pictures of anything that inspired us or told a story.
So yeah the 38 of us walked around randomly snapping away.

My dad offered me his DSLr but I declined cause scared lose it in the air port :(
So sad right.
They would have made superbly terrer pictures lor. !

Okay so here’s a few I took.




Trishaw dude


Sweet little kids that were happy to take a picture


I spotted this particular grafiti everywhere.
water hydrants, post box, walls etc.


An uncle pushing this huge bicycle into his shop.



People playing checkers with bottle caps.


A shop owner looking at his clocks i think


Another shop owner tayloring





ahahah LV hahah


Its not as easy as you all think it is.
How would you feel if some stranger started snapping pictures in your face right.
We had a protocol of introducing ourselves and asking permission and stuff.

After that we had to select a few photos in our groups and had a critic session by our administrators.

One of us had to donate money to this begger who was smoking to get his permission to snap his picture.
Yeah stuff like that.
I personally liked it a lot.

My roomies were May Khei who was 16 from Taiping and Joye who was 19 from KL.
Joye is loaded with laughter and food.
Our room had never ending supply of junk food !
She doesn’t look or act her age :P
But she’s one of the sweetest person there.
Hor Joye ? :P
Oh and she’s famous for her laugh.
Nudges Kei.

our room was really nice too.
Even had an iron. (jakun ing)
and ALL our meals were buffet okay!
the hotel buffet.
you name what also got.
not bad for the price of RM 120.
well Maybank and Nikon sponsered :PP

Penang ! from my room




Joye's crazily addictive nuts








Thank God I brought an extra memory chip because I used up the first one.
I have loads of photos and its abit tiring to do it all at once.
Plus I have so much to say !
So next post lah okay. :P

I believe this is the first day I relaxed since I finish exams.

Nevertheless.
I miss miss miss my BRATs

Next post soon.
i dont like delaying :P

No comments: