Wednesday, June 25, 2008

because i feel very mengada.

I feel slightly disconnected from the online world lately.
Im too into My Sister’s Keeper.

For those of you who actually read it,
Im a fan !

Seemingly im already what?
7 years outdated,
The book has it’s kan-cheong-ness.
I didn’t really fancy the way she wrote it because I preferred the newer books.
But the story line was tres manific :P

The climax was of course the last 5 pages.

Seterusnya.

I have a very important and very agitating thing to comment about !
I cannot stand it any longer;
And although some may probably not agree with me,
I’d first like to first and foremost say I do not mean to point fingers.
I am just talking about the general pop.
So don’t start rolling up your sleeves and asking your boys to come give me midnight 5am prank calls ah!


Breaths in breaths out.


Here it goes.

I cannot stand girls who wear the white baju kurungs with black bra’s/black sportsbra/black camisole exposed and shinning through underneath making it the first thing you notice when she walks by. (not because you like to stare at people’s chest but its just so dam obvious lor!)

I find it rather weird because why cant you afford a white camisole to wear over the bra?!?!
Or if you don’t like camisoles I bet you have at least a few bra’s that are white or skin coloured that you could pick right……………………..

Not to mention if the baju kurungs are worned out and more transparent.

Well I really don’t see the point.

And im trying to say something that would come up funny and sarcastic about “Why girls should wear black bra’s without camisole under their baju kurung”
But I cannot lor !

There I said it.
Hides from future spammings.



BTW;

I made a mistake when I mentioned “ The Girl In Boleyn”
Its actually, The Other Boleyn Girl.

Maaf maaf.

Still wanna watch it!

No comments: